remember how i worked on my little sister’s new place in austin? well – it was my old place, that i went back to re-do as her new place.
here’s the before….
here it is – all done, paint and everything. i love it. my favorite styling to-date, and as usual- sourced on a budget!
everything is stock and secured on the cheap:
- sofa table ($80) + rug ($199) + picture frame above bar – ikea
- tv table and ladder used for magazines – nadeau
- coffee table + trays + bar towels + antlers – and the chandelier…clearance ($79)
- the garden stool + the bar and bar accents+ the zig zag box + the asian foo dog on the lucite base+ the benches with the greek key scroll add a great pop of color and were major wins
- lamps were a score from the crate and barrel outlet and the shades from target and under $20
- the feather balls were left from another project. i just pulled them off of stems and through them in the jar – from hobby lobby
‘make an impact with little cash’ tip:
- the curtains are from etsy – and a great cheat. instead of spending way too much on full curtains, we just bought 2 panels and used them as accents. we also asked her for a piece of scrape fabric to place in the frame, really ties it all together.
lots of pinning about the redo here