Took a class at Paper Source.
Making a silhouette: Here’s the directions silouhette001 by Paper Source
- take a picture, up close – think see your eyelashes close
- print it out (8X10)
- trace your face with a pencil so you have a defined shape (you will later cut it out) – try to capture hairs, eyelashes, anything that adds character…i traced the bump in my hair poof.
- take your traced face, and place it over a black sheet of paper; thick – like card stock
- tape them together (face on top of black)
- cut your face out following the pencil tracing you made. *i used an Xacto knife, but small scissors will do
- tape your black silhouette to a piece of ivory/cream/white paper in any shape you want (i used oval)
- next frame it, or affix it to a beautiful piece of paper. paper source has amazeball options