I’ve made these stirrers before, very easy.
- find a photo
- copy and paste it 4 times across; 5 sets down
- using avery shipping labels (4 X 2), make sure your images and the labels pair up. i just hold the photos in front of the labels (up to the light )
- load labels and print
- take stirrers, peel stickers, and place the stirrer in the center
- fold over, crease, stick - enjoy!
The flowers were what they were, I just grabbed roses and another bouquet with more filler flowers from Ralph’s .
- bought handkerchiefs from a fabric store, wrapped them up with raffia string, and stuck a stirrer in them
- cheap ball jars with candles
- the green lanterns are from Target; about $3 each
- the initials were from a fabric store too; about $3 each
- the moss square was a new find in the floral section of craft store – $8
This was the birthday party I was planning for last week. The birthday boy’s girlfriend had a chef come to the house = amazing.
I think the casual and cost-conscious decor paired well with the Palm Springs Desert.